At BoxingGlovesReviews (BGR), we understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.boxingglovesreviews.com (“Our Site”) and the BGR platform (“Our Platform”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- Account – means an account required to access or use certain features of Our Site
- Cookie – means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit parts of our site
- Cookie law – means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
Information About Us
Our Site and Our Platform are owned and operated by Munaro Ventures LLC and registered in the United States of America
What Does This Policy Cover?
What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your data rectified if any of your data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your data that we have.
- The right to prevent the processing of your data.
- The right to object to us using your data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your data in this way.
What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site and Platform, we may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Business name
- Payment information
- Information about your preferences and interests
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- Operating system
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to.
How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account on Our Platform
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site and Platform
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Site and Platform
- Supplying Our Platform for your usage and services to you. Your details are required for us to enter into a contract with you
- Personalizing and tailoring Our Platform and services for you
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails, support tickets, or calls from you
- Supplying you with information by email that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by submitting a ticket to our Help Center or sending an email
- Analyzing your use of Our Site and Platform and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve Our Site and Platform your overall user experience
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email or telephone, or text message with information, news, and offers on Our Platform and Services.
You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt out.
Third Parties (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, ConvertKit, Stripe) whose digital tools we use on Our Site and Platform may use third-party Cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data that they collect and use themselves, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your data will therefore be kept for as long as you keep a paid or free account with our platform, for as long as you remain subscribed (have positively opted-in) in our emailing list and wish to receive news and offers from us.
Do You Share My Personal Data?
We may sometimes contract with the following third parties to supply certain features of Our Site, Platform, and services. These primarily include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of the data that we hold.
- ConvertKit (Email marketing) or similar
- Google Analytics (website user analytics) or similar
- HotJar (website user analytics) or similar
- Google AdWords (targeting and tracking of ad campaigns) or similar
- Facebook (targeting and tracking of ad campaigns) or similar
- Amazon (affiliate marketing) or similar affiliate marketing sites (e.g., Rakuten)
BoxingGlovesReviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
If any of your data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your data is handled safely, securely, and by your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
How Can I Control My Personal Data?
In addition to your rights under the GDPR, when you submit personal data via Our Site and Platform, you may be given options to restrict our use of your data. In particular, we aim to give you strong controls on our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in our emails, at the point of providing your details, or and by managing your Account).
Can I Withhold Information?
How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within 30 business days. Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
By using Our Site and Platform, you may also receive certain third-party Cookies on your computer or device. Third-party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than us. Third-party Cookies are used on Our Site for analytics and marketing purposes. For more details, please refer to the table below. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Site and Platform and your use and experience of Our Site and Platform will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used by current Cookie Law.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a banner requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site and Platform may not function fully or as intended.
Certain features of Our Site and Platform depend on Cookies to function. Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings but please be aware that Our Site may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them.
Targeting/Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. They may be used by analytics companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store direct personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
In addition to the controls that we provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third-party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed.
How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details
Email address: email@example.com
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.